The Rubric Book
Pre-Order: Paperback Book
Regular price $24.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Rubric™ : You Don't Have To Be A Perfect Student To Win.
(2nd Edition) BY AUTHOR: SADÉ DIKÉ
Looking for the perfect tool for success in your High School and College career?
The Rubric Book is an educational and motivational how-to that focuses on guiding and empowering High School to College students through exposure and inspiration, based on the author's personal setbacks turned successes.
The Rubric Book will show students:
- Essential Tools for admission statement, grant, and scholarship essays.
- How to master interviews and build professional relationships.
- How to navigate and use financial resources.
- Traditional and non-traditional careers pathways.
- How to welcome healthy challenges that will develop them, especially studying abroad.
- Confidence boosting tips and so much more!
*Scheduled Release Date: January, 2022
- Exclusive - Hand Signed By Author, Sadé Diké! The pre-order books will be the ONLY paperback copies to be signed by the author.
- *Free Shipping! (Once released, we'll ship it to you ASAP via USPS when free shipping is selected at checkout)
- You'll be the first to receive the The Rubric™, 2nd Edition paperback book. This means more time to take advantage of this invaluable resource!
- Pre-Order, Paperback Book - 2021
- Once the paperback book is released (see scheduled release date below), your book will be sent to the ship to address provided during checkout.
- To ensure timely and accurate delivery, please provide a ship to address where you want your book delivered, at the scheduled release date time, during the checkout process.
*Scheduled Release Date:
- Scheduled Release Date: January, 2022
- The projected date that The Rubric™, 2nd Edition, You Don't Have To Be A Perfect Student To Win is set to be released and available to distribution.
- This is the projected date that all Pre-Order purchases will begin to be fulfilled. Please expect 5-7 business days from Scheduled Release Date for your Pre-Order to ship out.
- For all additional inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach out to the author, Sadé Diké via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to her in the 'Questions or Feedback' tab located below.